PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After repeated cauterization of erosion shejki uteruses (April) at me after polovo...

Olga
25.05.2004, 22:05
After repeated cauterization of erosion shejki uteruses (April) at me after the sexual certificate or act some drops of a blood are allocated. Before cauterization handed over analyses on all viruses (norm or rate), did or made a hysteroscopy - polipoobraznye changes in the cervical channel, on a biopsy - fibrozno-glandular erosion. The doctor after survey (after cauterization has passed or has taken place 1 month) has told or said, that at me is small krovotochashie points on shejki uteruses after cauterization and has written out a cream "Fitostimulin". Respond, please how long there is an adhesion in fact at me has passed or has taken place almost 3 months (1 month did not live a sexual life). Whether the nervous strain and stresses to stir or prevent to an adhesion can? Whether it is possible for me to accept hormonal contraceptives? Respond, please, I very much worry!!

Pasenjuk A.M.
27.05.2004, 11:39
Could.
I believe, what even it is necessary, because vydelenenie bloods the life can is caused also polyps of the cervical channel.