PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, excuse, that I write here, but in contraception kazhetsja is not present dokto...

The anonym
20.05.2004, 03:08
Hello, excuse, what I write here, but in contraception kazhetsja there is no doctor, and to me now to learn or find out, what to me to do or make?
One year ago iz-for slightly raised or increased Prolactinum to me have registered Petibelle. While I their saw on a regular basis, all was good, but this month I have passed or missed all over again the day before yesterday 1 tablet, and yesterday have drunk the second too late... Before the termination or ending of packing at me three more tablets (up to has revived), monthly it is usual nachi najutsjatsja on next Thursday after the termination or ending of packing.. BUT today at me has gone a few or a little;little bit bloods and I now do not know that to me to do or make: to drink tablets up to the extremity or end of packing or to not drink now absolutely... Internally I can consult only on Monday.. Help or assist pozhalusta..

Malanova T.B.
23.05.2004, 14:16
Consider or Count, that you today have finished this cycle. Tablets to finish drinking it is not necessary.

child
27.05.2004, 09:37
Thanks big