PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 40. Since January of this year at me - the doctor has appointed or nominated an endometriosis triregol...

Anna
25.05.2004, 09:39
To me 40. Since January of this year at me an endometriosis - the doctor has appointed or nominated triregol, having assumed, that treatment pordlitsja 3 6 months. But sometimes I feel pains even on a background of reception of a medicine. Tell or say to me to continue course of treatment or you prompt me other preparations? Or to replace the doctor?

Irtuganov N.S.
26.05.2004, 05:10
Unfortunately, to count on fast clinical effect at treatment of an endometriosis it is not necessary. Moreover, not always it is possible to cope with it or him conservative methods of treatment. And change of the doctor - your right, which realization depends only on your desire.

Anna
27.05.2004, 02:55
So nevertheless tri-regol is now an optimum preparation? Whether it is possible to apply it or him continuously or breaks and what are necessary?
There can be you will advise other preparation?

Irtuganov N.S.
27.05.2004, 08:27
Dear Anna! I in overwhelming majority of cases recommend preparations after the internal consultation. The optimality is defined or determined by current of process and series of other factors which are not discussed in absentia.