PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In what party or side is mistaken PTSR? If - the analysis - negative can be...

Katya
25.05.2004, 16:31
In what party or side is mistaken PTSR? If - the analysis - negative can be such, what really infection is and on the contrary if the analysis positive - can be such, what the infection is not present?

The anonym
25.05.2004, 19:15
I can tell or say only about chlamydias. If sdavt the analysis earlier than in 4 months after treatment rez-t can be positive. Actually chlamydias are dead also you accordingly healthy. And here about on the contrary (rez-t negative, and the infection is) is hardly, t. To. PTSR one of the most exact methods of research.

Katya
26.05.2004, 16:56
I mean - before treatment.
2 years ago handed over analyses on all to an infection - crop and PTSR - all is negative. Has now solved peresdat repeatedly (the partner constant) - has handed over on ureaplasmas, mycoplasmas, chlamydias, VPCH - all is positive, and VPCH - type 18. I in a shock. I have handed over the same analyses repeatedly - tomorrow there will be results. Can be hand over a blood or crop?

child
27.05.2004, 07:52
I, certainly, apologize. But you are assured in ashem the constant partner. Then probably, what these infections have cleared up on a background of the cleared up dysbacteriosis (you did not have serious diseases for these or it 2 years, you did not drink or saw antibitiki it is long?). And in general that, certainly, not on itself becomes from such here cases. We shall hope, what is it a mistake or an error in analyses. Crop to hand over there is no sense. to. Quite probably he will show nothing, and the infection will be. It is possible to hand over a blood. But it is necessary to good spets-that then to address. I handed over on a chlamydia, have told or said +. It was treated under the "strengthened" program. And recently has gone to the good doctor and she has told or said, that a credit at me doubtful and almost norm or rate. And so. Success!