PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To me 21 year. In August I had an abortion, but after that...

Natalia
26.05.2004, 20:49
The dear doctor! To me 21 year. In August I had an abortion but after that we with the husband were not protected, I passed or took place full, dear or expensive inspection, the thrush is found out in me only. The first cycle after a currettage was usual, without delays of 5 days, the following cycle with a small delay was only 2 days, and allocation were dark, and now the cycle has passed or has taken place normally, 5 days, but has sharply stopped and in two days have begun small dark krovjanistye allocation. Such earlier never was, even when I caught a cold or chilled. The test for pregnancy has shown nothing. Took temperature in an anus, she does not exceed 37 degrees. Whether it is possible or probable, what is it an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis or something or something else, but in fact every possible infections at me it is not revealed and vobshche I always was very healthy person. I am excruciated by guesses. And the child is our dream. To you I shall be very grateful for the answer.

Irtuganov N.S.
27.05.2004, 07:39
Dear Natalia! Vo-the first, it is expedient to address to the doctor internally, not postponing visit.
Vo-the second, at least till February it is necessary for you to be protected. And the last, the control of rectal temperature over exception of a failure of endocrine function of ovaries would recommend you to spend.