PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 30 years, in June there was a strange cycle. Standardly 28 days, monthly 4...

Tatyana
25.05.2004, 16:56
To me of 30 years, in June there was a strange cycle. Standardly 28 days, monthly 4 5 days. And here...
Not 28, and 31, well, I think, good. Monthly have passed or have taken place as usually, but for 20 day of a cycle have begun moderated or moderate brown allocation, three days then have begun absolutely concrete krovjanistye the allocation, very similar on monthly by the form bloods last, thus enough oshchutimo 23 day vse-taki, not rather early, already such the second day hurts at the left, gde-that in district of the left ovary, but. Any more I do not know, as to think.
Naturally at was at the doctor as soon as have appeared brown allocation, me have examined, have made US.
Result such - the basic diagnosis - an adenomyosis, one month ago such diagnosis was not, iz-for it or him a bleeding? The Intersticial or Interstitial hysteromyoma of 7 mm - she was still one year ago, plural follicles in the right ovary, left have told or said has a rest, but why then hurt at the left if there theoretically all should be quiet? The doctor has told or said to accept Ascorutinum and all. But she has told or said, that korichnvye allocation last from 2 till 7 days, then pass or take place. And at me they send or have passed to a blood are monthly or something another, I would tell or say, what is it monthly, but 23 day of a cycle, strongly me confuses this circumstance. Iz-for what the cycle is shortened? What to do or make?

Malanova T.B.
27.05.2004, 07:30
Anything! Only Ascorutinum replace with Acidum ascorbinicum in a dose of 500 mg a day during 2 3 ned. It can be dysfunction of ovaries of the central or inflammatory character.