PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Boris Aleksandrovich. I shall remind, we have left recently from you after...

Tatyana Korovin
24.05.2004, 03:54
Hello, Boris Aleksandrovich.
I shall remind, we have left recently from you after carry (carry was 15.07). We have safely reached the house. If it is possible, I shall tell a little because feelings overflow. In female consultation us have met cautiously. For them a word "EKO" - very terrible word. The local gynecologist was not - was in holiday. The doctor which made out b/l all izvorchalas, that they should not these or it;this be engaged, what is it the center of planning should (and there all in holiday up to 08.08)... Just in case they me at once have issued in a day time hospital in zh/to, having obliged to hand over again all analyses (RV, a HIV, rezus-the factor) - already in fifth time (!). Have told or said, that without these analyses the sick-list will not give. The doctor has told or said, that she should examine (!) me, I managed to persuade it or her to not examine up to the test or dough on is pregnant, and then I do not know, whether I can constrain it or her.:-)
Today I the first time have appeared at job. Here too it is a lot of events. I have decided houses to work.
Certainly, during expectation you become terribly hypochondriac. Those pricking pains which were on the sly disappear and already worry, why they are not present. But there were new sensations: from the right party or side like a nagging pain or nojushchaja. It seems, what is it not so well. But up to the test or dough I shall not be to pay attention to any pains.

Kamenetskij B.A.
27.05.2004, 07:25
Tatyana! Call to me on job. You simply worry. It or this, unfortunately to avoid difficultly. For today there are no bases for additional inspection. If there is such opportunity, I am ready to talk with your treating vrachem. Do not worry. All will be normal.