PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor. To me 48 years, monthly always were plentiful and very much, with...

Lidija
25.05.2004, 20:41
Hello, the Doctor. To me 48 years, monthly always were plentiful and very much, with clots. For this reason - an anemia amplifying every year, today it Hb-90. Last monthly on December, 28th, today, on January, 7th was on reception at the gynecologist - a uterus as at 8 week pregnancies, suspicions on a mastopathy, and more after reception the back very or very much hurts. The attending physician directs or refers on ehoskopiju (at us in Lithuania it probably a synonym of US?) for the beginning. I trust her, but I am afraid, that sparing money of " hospital cash department , we with her shall not make something. What your opinion - what inspections and consultations are obligatory in my case and what possible or probable forecasts. In 1999 to me already did or made a diagnostic currettage, conclusions - a uterus pure or clean, walls smooth, but the uterus is considerably increased.
I thank for consultation. Lydia.

Malanova T.B.
27.05.2004, 05:08
Most likely at you a hysteromyoma with podslizismtym a locating of one of sites or an adenomyosis. You should make US for 6 7 day of a cycle, the analysis of a blood before and after a menses. At revealing the expressed anemia with falling a hemoglobin on a background of a menses, a hysteromyoma or an adenomyosis, considering your age, it is better to be operated.