PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Katya (and.. 46576) Yes, to me spent inspection: a picture round a picture round...

Katya
25.05.2004, 22:07
Katya (and.. 46576)
Yes, to me spent inspection: a picture round a picture of a turkish saddle precise, without patalogii; US shchitovidki (within the limits of norm or rate, TSDK: intensity of a blood flow in a parenchyma of a gland is a little bit lowered. Regional sites not lotsirujutsja); US of a uterus and ovaries - (the Conclusion: multifollicular type ehostruktury an ovary); Hormones: Prolactinum (mkme/ml): 422.6 Testosteron-Depotum (ng/mg): 0.687 hormone (DGEA-) (mkmol/): 6.24; 3 (nmol/): 2.04, 4: 125.8 TTG (mkme/ml): 1.27. At me a chronic adnexitis of ovaries, irregularly went monthly, errozija on a background of hormonal failure (so has told or said the doctor) and on the basis of it or this to me have appointed or nominated ZHanin to accept vtechenie 6 mes, ostensibly it will give stable result. I do not trust doctors of a local out-patient department, analyses passed or took place in the paid diagnostic center, help or assist please, advise how to be, in fact me still or even to give birth or travail in the future, pregnancy at me was not, though I was married 4 years. What to me to accept to adjust malfunctions in an organism, especially I am am disturbed with a hirsutism how to get rid of it or him for ever? Prompt please!

Malanova T.B.
26.05.2004, 23:47
You have not resulted or brought norm or rate of your laboratory. If to be guided by usual norms or rates I do not see at you a pathology demanding hormonal treatment. And whether there is no at you a body height of hair constitutional, hereditary? You do not have displays giperandrogenii. If a cycle irregular, it is necessary to take temperature rectal.