PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Dr nnibal Lechter! Kind to you of health! I ask, if vozmozh...

Klarissa
25.05.2004, 03:22
Hello, Dr nnibal Lechter! Kind to you of health! I ask, if it is possible or probable, to answer my question: at me the second pregnancy, me of 39 years. To my first child now 4 years. Have directed on Amniotsentez - have told or said, that at my age there is an essential risk of a birth of the child with a pathology. Really in these or it 4 years with my organism have occured or happened such serious changes - first my child very much even normal and even as it seems not only me - advanced enough in development. And more - the naive question can - whether such analysis is harmful and how much or as far as it is morbidly spent - to what to me to be ready? And whether it is valid so the risk at my age is great to give birth to the child with a congenital pathology and are how much authentic rezulteaty this analysis? Many thanks in advance to you. Very much I hope and I look forward to hearing from you or to your reply.

Dr Hannibal Lechter:-))
26.05.2004, 03:11
1. Ya chego to ne ponyal. Kakie pokazaniya dlya amniocenteza? Vash vozrast? Chto esche?
Skolko nedel beremennost? kakie testi delali?
2. K sozhaleniu s vozrastom chastota geneticheskix pathologiy ploda vovrastaet. Osobenno chetko eta zavisimost vidna dlya bolezni Dauna. S chem eto svyazano i pochemu eto tak " nauke eto esche ne izvestno ". No statistika upryamaya vesch.
Rezultat amniocenteza dostoveren na 96 98 %.
odnako sprosite u vracha " neudobniy vopros ":
Kak izmenitsya management (vedenie vas kak beremennoy) v zavisimosti ot rezultata testa?

Klarissa
26.05.2004, 23:26
Thanks, the Doctor, for the answer! I shall necessarily set to the doctor this question - about management depending on result of the test or dough. About indications for amniotsenteza - I do not know. The doctor has taken usual tests of a blood as for all pregnant women and has told or said, that to be assured or confident in health of the child - it is necessary to make this test, t. To. At me such now guarding age. Echography (US) was still spent 2 times. Now at me 13 weeks of pregnancy, but will be spent amniotsentez only on January, 13th. There can be it such vrachi-overcautious persons only here - in the Europe, and in America and in Russia doctors concern to it or this more easy? So, I think, the unique indication for carrying out of this test or dough - my age. It is very grateful to you, the Doctor, for the answer. All kind!