PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Recently to me there are any bad things...

Kamilla
26.05.2004, 16:54
Good afternoon!
Recently to me there are any bad things.
After some break I had a new partner, before nothing disturbed me. The last some days have appeared an itch in district of a vagina and as though in the vagina (especially at use of a condom during the sexual certificate or act), tvorozhennye allocation of white color, but the unpleasant smell is absent. And all this occurs or happens on a background of deterioration of the general or common status (herpes on the face, constant weariness, an allergy on sweet and even on smells) and in general apathy to all. Still I know, that I have an erosion shejki uteruses.
Prompt, please, that here can cause, and that consequence or investigation. Whether there can be it an allergy on condoms?
In advance thanks!

Elena
26.05.2004, 21:51
Dear Kamilla and in general, visitors of a site! It is not necessary to ask about a serious and demanding FAST REPLY things on a site. Doctors sometimes here do not appear on neskolku days, and time for your treatment worth its weight in gold, even it is more, in fact health is invaluable! It is necessary to go on REAL consultation, to hand over analyses, to pass or take place inspection. Allocation are similar to a thrush. At me she too dostavljaetja the most unpleasant sensations at use of a condom. And infections at erosion are dangerous, t. To. Promote development of inflammatory processes and consequently, occurrence of solderings is possible or probable, God forbid. So to REAL, instead of to the VIRTUAL doctor and the more so not simply to visitors it is necessary to address, in fact the some people give efficient advice or councils, and the some people mould SUCH bosh that is surprising as they still zhivy-are healthy if give advice or councils from the experience. Success!