PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dbryj day! At me a question about reliability of tests for pregnancy. The pe...

Jeanne
23.05.2004, 06:13
Dbryj day! At me a question about reliability of tests for pregnancy. I have given birth to the first daughter 1.5 years ago, and could not become pregnant 2 years. A menstrual cycle changeable, there were breaks for 6 months. After sorts or labors the first monthly have begun almost in a year, at once has passed with barrnoj contraceptions to tablets ZHanin, has passed or has taken place 2 cycles and to me have made canonization shejki uteruses. Tablets vremmenno has ceased to drink, t. To. A sexual life under the reference of the doctor did not live. shejka has begun to live ch-z month, the doctor has told or said to come at once upon termination of monthly, but they and have not come or stepped (the last were on April, 1 4st, 7 go to me have made canonization). Till now monthly is not present, with the husband were protected by condoms, all like should be ok, but me couple of days the beginning potashnivat in the mornings from smells. During the first pregnancy such was not. I have begun to worry and have bought or purchased 2 tests. The first has shown, that I am pregnant, but the appeared stria was very acyanotic, on the second the control strip, and the second, too och acyanotic has got out not. Then as there was I protudilas (me often toshnit thus). I certainly shall run to the doctor as soon as spadet temperature and I shall a little recover, but here to live pending very hardly as we so were carefully protected, t. To the second the child for us now in greater or big burden. Whether can show tests not correct results?

Malanova T.B.
26.05.2004, 21:34
Can, certainly. You should make US.