PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At dizbakterioz an intestine, vrezultate that has developed vlagalishch...

Marina And.
25.05.2004, 13:32
Hello! At dizbakterioz an intestine, vrezultate that has developed vlagalishchnyj a candidiasis. It was treated by all than it is possible (Clotrimazolum, metronidozol, Nistatinum, Levorinum itd.), has a little helped or assisted nizoral. Now I keep to a diet: without sweet, milk or dairy, but vseravno sensations awful. A sexual life I do not live iz-for pains. ADVISE how to cope with this illness. In advance I thank.

V.D.
26.05.2004, 18:51
By what you were treated - full bosh (at the best - "putty"). It is necessary to establish or install the reason disbioza (in your case - a candidiasis) for what, first of all to be surveyed on real IPPP to check up zheludochno-an intestinal tract, and it is possible or probable, and to check up a level of a glucose in a blood. If pains are marked or celebrated at PA, it is necessary to pay attention to possible or probable presence of solderings at a small basin, that reliably specifies a becoming infected.