PDA

Просмотр полной версии : You could not prompt. Whether necessarily before conception of the child to hand over all and...

Larissa
22.05.2004, 16:06
You could not prompt.
Whether necessarily before conception of the child to hand over all analyses if I feel myself well and the husband too.
Whether it is possible to hand over all analyses after conception and to spend necessary treatment at early stages of pregnancy?
How the lowered hemoglobin strongly influences conception of the healthy child?
In advance blagodorju for the answer.

Anna
22.05.2004, 21:01
It is possible to hand over and after offensive or approach, and basically to treat it is possible too after if so happens, BUT to plan pregnancy counting upon it it is not necessary, t. To. Any treatment anyhow influences the kid, and there are infections which proceed asymptomatically, and problems bring much (it to that that both of you feel well)

Olga
26.05.2004, 16:12
To hand over analyses and to be treated in case of need is a good form and elementary respect for the future child and for its or his health. The lowered hemoglobin is badly. I do not know as on conception, and here already during pregnancy mamin the lowered hemoglobin means shortage of oxygen at the kid.... It seems... I can be mistaken, but it is bad in any case. By the way not any treatment can be spent during pregnancy, and some diseases it is not obligatory, but nevertheless I can affect a fetation.