PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have sex with my girl 1, 5 years. My girl applies in qualities...

Lyosha
26.05.2004, 08:23
I have sex with my girl 1, 5 years.
My girl applies as contraception prervanie the sexual certificate or act (never there was a pregnant woman), and disagrees on use of condoms as at it or her errozija shejki uteruses, and contraceptives as is afraid of them posleditvy and speaks, that all peerly will not help or assist. Tell or say what agents of contraception exist for men, except for certainly condoms?

Natalia
26.05.2004, 14:36
The uttermost illiteracy: (((Both at you and at yours partnershi. I not the doctor, but the children or guys, the interrupted certificate or act am not a way of contraception. The probability to become pregnant, t is very great. To. In your greasing up to an ejaculation active spermatozoons from which your girl can become pregnant contain. Such cases full. If it has not occured or happened yet it means, that to her 1) strongly carried (while), 2) it or she has any deviations or rejections (a bend of a uterus, hormonal problems, an infection). The condom and erosion - to mine are not connected in any way. If she feels a dyscomfort from application of a condom it can be an allergy on a condom. And erosion should be observed (t. e. To go on survey to the gynecologist, to take the analysis for an oncology (be not frightened, it is always done or made at erosion just in case). Of contraceptives in the form of tablets in vain is afraid (though to them there are series of contraindications), at them the highest percent or interest of reliability at keeping the instruction (t. e. Not passing or missing reception). For men, unfortunately, anything yet have not thought up, except for condoms:))) Here so.