PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings!! Many advise for more exact definition of pregnancy on rann...

JUlja
20.05.2004, 02:57
Greetings!! Many advise for more exact definition of pregnancy on early terms to make US. And it is correct? Who has an experience. Thanks

Nata
23.05.2004, 23:23
In general doctors consider or count, that US on small term it is necessary to do or make to define or determine absence of an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis, to see palpitation of a fetus. Then it is necessary to do or make US on term of 8 11 weeks to be convinced, that there are no rasping developmental anomalies, t. To. In this term still it is possible to make abortion. Following UZI-on term of 18 22 weeks for check of formation of the child and its or his organs. And then on approximately 32 week. But 8 years ago, when I was pregnant, to me did not appoint or nominate US on small term...

Natasha
26.05.2004, 13:44
I did or made US in 5 weeks whether to check up extrauterine pregnancy. But at me it was simply pathological pavor (one extrauterine already was), the doctor assured, that that's all right. Also has told or said, that I do or make it or her at own risk, and to do or make it is undesirable