PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, at me term ber-ti 16 weeks, me 21 year and in current of years 4 h der...

Light
26.05.2004, 09:49
Girls, at me term ber-ti 16 weeks, 21 year and in current of years 4 h are insolent or hold to me standard weight of 46 kg. I eat all successively. The husband worries, what is it will badly affect or badly have an effect the child, whether the small weight of mum is dangerous? (yes, papa-that at us a bogatyr 90 kilo)

LETO
26.05.2004, 12:54
At me standard weight 43 44 at 1, 60. Now on 33 34 week. Weight began to type or collect only after 28 weeks, moreover as! Already 60!!! On balances to rise terribly though I eat not too much, I am simple vegetarianka and during pregnancy began to eat meat, can therefore me so rasperlo? Though externally I not thick (there are even rests of a waist from a back!) and the stomach or belly has appeared only on 7 month. I can tell or say, that I move much more quickly those future mummies, which up to pregnancy had weight more mine (and yours), I can even be run a little - without consequences of meters 10 15 and till now I go for a drive on a bicycle paru-a three of km. All in horror, but me is good and by researches, weight of the child and its or his state of health does not influence:)