PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. You could not explain to me, what is it can be...

Masha
25.05.2004, 21:44
Hello, the doctor.
You could not explain to me, what is it can be. Sharp allocation of a plenty yesterday has suddenly begun is more white or grow white - they were very dense, zhelto-green and without a smell. It or this was preceded with the strong itch, begun in the evening and the some - but not so appreciable - but vse-taki is more than usually, allocation. The status was aggravated with the general or common status similar to cold. Today the itch has passed or has taken place. Allocation not so appreciable, but nevertheless causing unpleasant sensations. I did not change the sexual partner a year and there are bases to believe, that he could not "pick up" gde-that an infection. Earlier similar cases happened are was before I have got in hospital with an adnexitis. Doctors spoke, what is it a thrush. However, treatment by its or his various preparations practically has not given any effect - only temporary. Relapses happened at reception of preparations, however already within one and a half years I do not accept any medicines except for hormonal contraceptive. Besides at me has sjaallergija. Allergen is not revealed, however, reaction, on my observations, chasshche all is caused with the cat's wool and a dust. Whether there can be it allergic reaction? Or it is connected with an exacerbation of an inflammation? Whether it is necessary to attach to it or this significance and to hand over all necessary analyses on a sexual infection?

Pasenjuk A.M.
26.05.2004, 10:56
Most likely there is an exacerbation of an adnexitis, it is desirable to visit or attend the doctor and to be surveyed on ZPPP because often the reason of a chronic adnexitis happens a clamidiosis or a ureaplasmosis.