PDA

Просмотр полной версии : As you spoke earlier, the analysis on an infection method PTSR - not so exact, lu...

Masha
25.05.2004, 06:39
As you spoke earlier, the analysis on an infection method PTSR - not so exact, it is better to hand over crop.
At me two questions?
1. In what party or side analysis PTSR can be mistaken? For example, if under analysis PTSR - rez-tat negative it is clear, that in crop the result can be positive. And if in analysis PTSR result positive, whether that can be it a mistake or an error and in crop there will be a negative result? Whereas the conclusion, can it is meaningful always hand over analyses a method of crop, if PTSR not so exact method? What your comments?
2. Men too can hand over on an infection crop or at them analyses only method PTSR undertake?
I already asked to you a question in this occasion - at me rez-you of the analysis (a ureaplasma + a mycoplasma) - a method of crop - negative, and at the husband method PTSR - the analysis on a mycoplasma - positive, on a ureaplasma - negative. In what analysis there was a mistake or an error? Tomorrow I shall go to hand over repeated analyses - than me them to hand over - PTSR or crop?

Pasenjuk A.M.
26.05.2004, 08:37
1. No, PTSR "is mistaken" aside negative results.
2. There are mistakes or errors at a wrong capture of analyses is more often
3 On a mycoplasma it is better to hand over crop (kulturalnym a method)