PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 27 years. In 17 years there was an apoplexy of an ovary on a background irregular monthly...

Oksana
23.05.2004, 07:11
To me of 27 years. In 17 years there was an apoplexy of an ovary on a background irregular monthly (delays before half a year). Then the doctor has appointed or nominated Rigevidonum. Tried or tasted diane, but there was a rising weight. Has passed on Logest, and recently zhanin, but to it or him zashkalil a cholesterin later. Now again I accept Logest, however here some months as legs or foots began to hurt or be ill;be sick, the vein became brighter, and recently has found out a capillary grid on calfs. Pregnancy I plan not earlier, than in 1, 5 years. What can you advise in this case? It would not be desirable to pass to condoms, spermitsidy and t. The item can be it is meaningful think about progestinovyh contraceptives?

Shishkanova O.L.
26.05.2004, 07:37
In Logeste the dose of estrogen with which by-effects can be connected, is minimal (the microdosed out preparation). Before to pass on mini-drank or saw, hand over analyses (biochemistry of a blood, gemostaziogramma), consult with the vascular surgeon.