PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Popenko E. ! The Reason of sterility or barrenness adherent or adhesive protses in pipes (sogl...

Anna
24.05.2004, 19:13
Dear Popenko E. ! The Reason of sterility or barrenness adherent or adhesive protses in pipes (according to a picture of a pipe there are passed or are taken place;are passable, hormones in norm or rate, the ovulation is present, at the husband too that's all right), in more detail I described the reasons 11/10/02.

Kamenetskij B.A.
25.05.2004, 05:28
Anna! Popenko Elena Vasilevna is the doctor - the woman. As if to permeability of pipes, I tried to explain in detail to you in the previous report. In your case the best variant will be carrying out of a laparoscopy.
Yours faithfully
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
In occasion of carrying out of procedure EKO you can address for the detailed information in the Center on bodies (812 3282251 or 3289822 (by the way at the link to the information received on this site, primary consultation will be free-of-charge)

popenko. Century
25.05.2004, 18:32
Hello Anna!
Laserotherapy very good method of treatment of inflammatory diseases of female genitals, disturbances of a menstrual cycle in a combination to medicamental therapy.
But laserotherapy cannot change an anatomic status of your uterine pipes. Even if uterine pipes are passed or taken place;passable it still does not mean, that in them the villiferous epithelium which participates in promotion of an oocyte and an embryos is saved. You have transferred or carried both a clamidiosis and a ureaplasmosis that destroys or blasts a villiferous epithelium. Considering 4 years of fruitless marriage or spoilage, I would recommend you to pass to treatment by methods of auxiliary genesial technologies, t. To. Time works against you.
You can receive more detailed information on our site http: // www. mcrmt. ru
To. M. N.Popenko Elena Vasilevna
Yours faithfully

Ekaterina
26.05.2004, 07:00
The doctor, prompt please what the most informative methods of definition of permeability of pipes (GSG, US with application of a contrast agent, in particular Ehovista exist now, a laparoscopy...)?
With impatience I look forward to hearing from you or to your reply.