PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Tatyana Borisovna! Respond please to my question. I accepted...

Katjusha
23.05.2004, 16:29
Dear Tatyana Borisovna! Respond please to my question. I accepted 4 months marvelon with the medical purpose. The doctor to me has appointed or nominated from this month non-ovlon 2 r in day in the morning and in the evening. Whether will be this month at me will be saved contraceptive effect and since what day of reception non-ovlona he will come or step? Non-ovlon I have started to drink with 9 go day of a cycle after has made 7 mi dnevnyj a break after 21 day time receptions marvelona, on 8 j day of a cycle have drunk 1 tablet marvelona, and then the doctor have translated or transferred me on non-ovlon. And next day (9) has started to drink non-ovlon on 2 tablets in the morning and in the evening.
Unfortunately in the instruction on transition from other preparations nothing is told or said.
Thankful in advance for your answer!

Malanova T.B.
25.05.2004, 00:55
1. Not clearly, what is this treatment by such huge doses non-ovlona. What so we treat????? 2. As dose OK greater or big, contraceptive effect is.

Katjusha
26.05.2004, 06:54
Many thanks!