PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening! It would be desirable to receive advice or council on a following problem. At me 8 not...

JUlja
25.05.2004, 18:56
Good evening! It would be desirable to receive advice or council on a following problem. At me 8 weeks and the doctor on US has told or said, that at me the right ovary and that, probably is strongly increased, it will be, as she has told or said " a cyst of pregnancy ". How much or as far as it is dangerous to a fetus and for me? There can be somebody from you faced a similar problem, what you did or made? Simply I the doctor the greater or big alarmist and hardly chto-writes out tablets, and so it would not be desirable to load once again an organism (that bolee-at pregnancy) with medicines. I feel normally, and the doctor speaks, that from this cyst there will be pains and. t. d. Voobshche-that at me and up to pregnancy the right ovary has been a little increased, and now here such. Pregnancy very desired and so it would be desirable the baby to inform normally! Help or assist me, please, if can. Thankful in advance for the answer.

Malanova T.B.
26.05.2004, 05:33
At you a yellow body of pregnancy. It is necessary for you. Anything to do or make it is not necessary. It is norm or rate.