PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether I can be registered in ZHK in a place of residing in Moscow, if at me under...

Oksana
22.05.2004, 13:20
Whether I can be registered in ZHK in a place of residing in Moscow, if at me a situated near Moscow registration? Also what for this purpose it is required?

Inna
22.05.2004, 22:44
I do not know, how at you in Moscow, and at us in Kiev in a place of actual residing and put on the account. Consultations understand, that you month cannot be wound on 9 m of features knows whence. It is necessary any document, that you live in this apartment (for example, the information or inquiry from ZHEKA). Because often (as speak in ZHK) some categories of women name the invented address that them have not found when they will get rid of the child. We live in an apartment which is issued on my father-in-law, and are registered at my parents absolutely in other district. And in ZHK I have shown the pay book on the rent with a surname of the father-in-law and the passport, that I married for takim-that with the same surname. It has arranged them. Money any did not take. Come in ZHK on a residence and ask them, that to them will approach or suit.

Oksana
24.05.2004, 13:19
The matter is that we with the husband remove or take out an apartment, and the owner of an apartment does not wish, that about it or this knew in ZHEKe, etc.

TUTTI
26.05.2004, 05:15
Can. For this purpose to you nada to address to glavrachu with sootvetsvujushchim the application or statement. I met similar questions in consultations on Mum. ru on labors. ru.