PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 29 years. I the PHYSICIAN (vrach-the endocrinologist). The first pregnancy was in 1...

Irina Vladimirovna And
24.05.2004, 16:48
To me of 29 years. I the PHYSICIAN (vrach-the endocrinologist). The first pregnancy was in 1995 g, has ended vykidyshom in time 13 weeks. Now planned pregnancy, but according to Uzi the doctor has diagnosed POLYP ENDOMETRIJA (THOUGH CLINICS are not present). Have decided to spend a hormonal curettage Progesteronum of 1 % in current of 2 months. In the beginning of each month after assay with Progesteronum spent kontroluzi.
See
US of the SMALL BASIN. (15 day of a cycle) - before assay with Progesteronum
Uterus retrofleksirovana, the sizes 462941. M-the echo is non-uniform 9 mm. The right ovary without precise contours, the sizes 3116, left - is not visualized.
US of the SMALL BASIN. (3 day of a cycle) - before assay with Progesteronum
Uterus retrofleksirovana, the sizes 393033. M-the echo is non-uniform 7 mm. The right ovary without precise contours, the sizes 3216, left - is not visualized.
The CONCLUSION: the Hypoplasia of a uterus. Hyperplastic process endometrija. Adherent or adhesive process in a small basin.
US of the SMALL BASIN. (5 day of a cycle) - after assay with Progesteronum
Uterus retrofleksirovana, 393236. M-the echo is non-uniform, high ehogennosti, 6 mm. On the right liquid education 473840. The left ovary 3616.
The CONCLUSION: the Hypoplasia of a uterus. GPE? The Cyst of the right ovary.
US of the SMALL BASIN. (6 day of a cycle) - after assay with Progesteronum
Uterus retrofleksirovana, 393336. M-the echo is non-uniform, 7 mm. The left ovary 3218. The right ovary 3018. Follicles from 4 up to 8 mm.
The CONCLUSION: the Hypoplasia of a uterus. GPE?

1. Can be and there is no polyp (with what it is spent diffdiagnostika according to US)
Whether there can be it cicatrix after a previous currettage (rasping), a focal endometritis or features of a structure normal endometrija
2. If it the polyp is admissible also, whether it is possible to become pregnant with it or him and a currettage to make right after sorts or labors
3. That budet if to become pregnant with such polyp as at me (if he really is)
Whether 4. there are more progressive methods of diagnostics except for a hysteroscopy
5. Through what time after a currettage in occasion of a polyp endometrija pregnancy is possible or probable
6. Through what time after carrying out of a hysteroscopy (diagnostic, without a currettage) pregnancy is possible or probable
7. Where in Moscow office hysteroscopy is spent
8. What is M-an echo and that such thickness endometrija, in what their difference

Maljarskaja M.M.
26.05.2004, 05:15
1. It in any case not GPE (a hyperplasia endomteri), a hyperplasia - a thickening endometrija more than 15 mm and remaining thick endometry after a menses. At you it or this is not present. Polyps too are not described. Heterogeneity is not polyps, polyps should be visible as polyps precise. Heterogeneity is, certainly endomterit. And raised or increased ehogennost too.
2, .3. If is polp, it or he should be deleted, same a hyperplasia, you understand. What beermennost - cell fission also what? But data for a polyp are not present.
4. A hysteroscopy - the most progressive vskablivanie
5. It is desirable to do or make right after currettages fizioterapi dl restoration endometija and pootm already pregnancy (t. e. Month through 3).
6. In a following cycle. Here this that that is necessary. And a biopsy endometrija and nakonets-that the exact diagnosis. It is possible and without a hysteroscopy - pajpel-a biopsy.
7. In the large centers (NTS AGiP Russian Academy of Medical Science, MMA, the Center of the Reproduction)
8. Almost without raznitsvy, in M-the echo still enters a cavity if she is.

Chronic endometri, most likely. Pajpel a biopsy and the exact diagnosis. But it or he too should be treated. A physiotherapy.