PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! I should survey permeability of uterine pipes....

Kler
20.05.2004, 01:34
Hello, the doctor! I should survey permeability of uterine pipes. I do not represent, how it will occur or happen and on how much it is dangerous, whether there can be any complications? Mozhet-to be it is possible kak-that without it or this to manage? I look forward to hearing.

Kamenetskij B.A.
20.05.2004, 07:17
To do without inspection it is impossible. As a rule it is unpleasant (I have in view of GSG) but painless procedure.

Olga
21.05.2004, 10:16
Dear Kler! I did or made this procedure on May, 8th. Memoirs are fresh. predo me in turn 3 women to two sat was not sick in general, the third shouted, has left hardly having bent, but not plakakala. I have gone through procedure rather easy - shouted sometimes, bit an own arm or hand (to distract from a pain), but anything - have sustained. And here after procedure could not go, is more correct could, but the letter "G". How much or As far as I have understood, at introduction kontrasnogo substances strong pains are tested by those ladies at which permeability of pipes is very bad or (as in my case) permeability is absent. It is connected by that zhidkost at bad prohodimomti starts to accumulate in one place and this all davit-rpspiraet, there are morbid sensations. Advice or councils the following: 1. Before procedure accept no-shpu (I have drunk 5 tablets) - she removes or takes out muscular spastic strictures and it will be much easier. 2. According to manager. Unit of US and she to. M. n. Has drunk 50 gr. Cognac (it is no more, please) helps or assists to relax and are not afraid. Specify at the doctor - cognac and no-shpa together it is very bad or anything. To me it was normal. 3. Mozmite with itself on procedure strong anesthetizing (spazmalgon, Baralginum or that to you is more liked). Then, if your case will be similar to mine after procedure accept - it will be easier.
Hurt me personally were stronger than at most my morbid monthly, but I repeat - I one of four, to three it was normal. The machine or car of a message itself has not managed - called to the husband. Success to you.

HPHMJU
22.05.2004, 15:07
NKETSJU RSH ME OPJUBJU! LME DEKJUKH LJATS RPSASH OPNUNDHLSH MN ASHKN SFJUJAMN ANKEMN. BSHKJU (HGBHMHRE) JJUJ JASJJU MEDNPEGJUMJU. I REU ONP MEMJUBHFS TSHMEJNKNTSNB-RNKEJN ONDSLJUCH...

HPHMJU
23.05.2004, 13:12
NKETSJU RSH ME OPJUBJU! LME DEKJUKH LJATS RPSASH OPNUNDHLSH MN ASHKN SFJUJAMN ANKEMN. BSHKJU (HGBHMHRE) JJUJ JASJJU MEDNPEGJUMJU. I REU ONP MEMJUBHFS TSHMEJNKNTSNB-RNKEJN ONDSLJUCH...

HPHMJU
23.05.2004, 23:37

HPHMJU
25.05.2004, 06:54

HPHMJU
25.05.2004, 10:22

HPHMJU
26.05.2004, 04:57