PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls for how much days before you have learned or have found out that are pregnant have begun chuvstovo...

Rolling
20.05.2004, 13:21
Girls for how much days before you have learned or have found out that are pregnant have begun chuvstovovat what that signs? And what were your first signs? Share please, first time have conceived up to minstruatsii there were 4 days and now very much worry, I wait when to appear the first signs.

Tanjuhin
20.05.2004, 23:22
Katjush when I have become pregnant has learned or has found out about it or this for one day prior to the beginning of prospective monthly... (has made the test), signs were precisely same as before monthly (nyl a stomach or belly, has increased and the breast hurted or was ill;was sick, even has a little spread) and so 8 weeks proceeded, I constantly ran in a toilet, thinking, that they vot-here nachnutsja... Vobshchem new sensations any it is absolute, only those which already davnoooooooo are known t. To. You test them monthly: 0) But thanks God they do not send or have come and here to us already 32 nedelki!!! Success to you!!!

Lena
24.05.2004, 09:55
At me some days prior to prospective monthly the olfaction has deteriorated. The smell of cigarettes gave fumes, a tasty or delicious fish pahla as spoiled. In the rest all signs are similar to a premenstrual syndrome. The mood spoils, pulls a loin, nabuhaet and the breast is scratched.

child
26.05.2004, 03:38
And I to eat there was a horror how much, constantly felt hungry!