PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Little girls, help or assist advice or council. At us such problem: during affinity (2 days...

Natalie
22.05.2004, 23:48
Little girls, help or assist advice or council.
At us such problem: during affinity (2 days ago) has torn a condom and all contents has got in me. On podshchetam, approximately 1 week up to menstruasii. Whether I can become pregnant??
And still.. Me very much excites, that NOET (as though weakly sips..) a bottom of a stomach or belly...
At kogoto SO was?? I go mad!!! Help or assist, write.
Natalie

Tanya
23.05.2004, 21:48
Whether already vrjad-than you will help or assist. And on the future - at once in a bath and properly, it is better douche as it is possible to wash all more carefully.
And what to not go mad descend or go in a drugstore and buy or purchase the test for definition of pregnancy.

GlavSpets
25.05.2004, 09:07
The girl, the period of an ovulation - 15, 16 days before monthly so to worry to you especially there is nothing. And if such will repeat once again as soon as possible go to genikologu, he will give you a tablet which helps or assists with such cases if I am not mistaken she helps or assists within 2 days after such incident, and then already is not present.

Soboleva L.I.
26.05.2004, 02:04
Hello! The Probability of conception one week prior to a menses is insignificant, but completely to exclude it or her it is impossible. If there will be a delay - address to the doctor internally.