PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Again I write about the same. ZHiznennovazhno to receive any advice or council....

Elena
23.05.2004, 16:45
Hello! Again I write about the same. ZHiznennovazhno to receive any advice or council... Prompt what to do or make, please. At me it is constant (almost each cycle, seldom, when through time) any vydelenija-inflammations. Last time have found out gardnerellu, a mycoplasma and uroplazmu. Before there were mushrooms and uroplazma. All in doubt. Speak, that m.. It is an original dysbacteriosis. A saw of 10 days rulit, 5 days Trichopolum and suppositories makmiror. Has now passed or has now taken place 10 days from the beginning of a cycle and again starts all over again. At me the constant partner, at it or him nothing is revealed (if it is the truth), but it is simply impossible constantly a burning sensation, transparent allocation, sensation of a freting. Consulted at every possible experts, but treatment turns out exclusively symptomatic because all repeats. Have now advised Solkotrihovak, 1 time has stuck. A stomach already to hell, excuse, from all these antibiotics. Is though any hope or it for all life? Funny, I on a horoscope Balances and "it" am designated as the sore point. It is tried So much.. It is so much hysterics and suspicions, attitudes or relations have changed, and in fact all this influences and sterility or barrenness? Please, can be eat any advice or council? Thanks in advance, konela@rambler. ru or konelaf@hotmail. com

Viola
25.05.2004, 07:55
Oh, as I understand you... .sama that a ureaplasma I fly or treat, a thrush. .teper it has appeared that at me also papilomy rostut which the analysis does not define or determine! And more this never-ending dyscomfort!!. .mogu to advise clinic good... 304 2205 Meshkova-a surname of the gynecologist, she the skilled or experienced doctor, also does or makes all accurately and to the order. .ne trying to kill all at one stroke.

Pasenjuk A.M.
26.05.2004, 01:23
You accept definition of the immune status and carrying out of treatment immunomoduljatorami + protivogerpeticheskoe treatment - under the description at you herpes + restoration of flora by biological preparations. Attitudes or relations to pull down suspicions it is not necessary - all that is sowed - uslovnopatogennaja flora and it is not obligatory at the partner she is, most likely she your native, become more active or activated on a background of antibiotics.