PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The DOCTOR, I apologize, what not on a subject, but at other conferences doctors us sovs...

IRINA
22.05.2004, 08:01
The DOCTOR, I apologize, what not on a subject, but at other conferences doctors have absolutely forgotten us... And you here I see respond..., prompt! 28 weeks. The colostrum has started to be allocated... But not itself, and at easy or light;mild pressing... .ego it is necessary to decant or what? In fact if it is developed or produced, but does not follow, he means there can cause or call an inflammation, type of a mastitis..... Or how it occurs or happens? It is not dissolved there at once inside? Or it is necessary to develop a breast, and to decant??? In fact podgovotka to thoracal feeding and it - business responsible or crucial and sometimes not idle time.... How correctly to act or arrive, prompt!!!!

IRINA
23.05.2004, 20:39
The doctor, thanks, has received already your answer in other conference.:) prochtite it or him please once again (in ginekoloii) - I have asked an additional question...

Soboleva L.I.
25.05.2004, 11:51
Necessarily prochtu.

Soboleva L.I.
25.05.2004, 23:37
Dear Irina! Your question, similar, has not found out... Or has not learned or has not found out:) If he you still interests - set anew (only anew, instead of here).