PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor! Hello! To Me of 25 years, did not give birth or travail, abortions were not. 2 years ago...

Usikova
25.05.2004, 02:07
The doctor! Hello! To Me of 25 years, did not give birth or travail, abortions were not. 2 years ago it is removed dobrokach. A tumour from a lion. A pier. Glands. A cycle of 29 30 days. Not always on a regular basis. Monthly boleznenye. The partner within 2 years one. Preservation: a condom + farmateks a cream. Half a year the condom back has torn, it was necessary to drink postinor. The last cycle of 38 days, today's a delay for 3 weeks. Under the test or dough of pregnancy is not present. But here already during 2 h weeks all attributes here here nachnushchihsja monthly. Now has strongly bulked up and very much the breast, muscular pains, the back pains, the raised or increased temperature 37, 1, spasmodic stomach aches, an easy or a light;a mild nausea and a giddiness, and also smazmaticheskie colics at the very bottom of a stomach or belly and a strong giving pain in the left side from below hurts. The doctor, very much I am afraid of an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis. Whether prompt there can be it she? To the doctor I shall go after holidays. In advance thanks

Irtuganov N.S.
25.05.2004, 23:35
Pregnancy is doubtful, especially, extrauterine. More possibly, it is a question of endocrine disturbance of function of ovaries.