PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravsvujte, in me have found out papillomavarusnuju an infection. The husband has decided to pass or take place...

Face
22.05.2004, 13:52
Zdravsvujte, in me have found out papillomavarusnuju an infection. The husband has decided to pass or take place inspection after treatment, external displays at us are not present (I accept contraceptive tablets). My gynecologist has advised him to drink "Likopid" within 10 days. Whether it is enough it for its or his convalescence? (at me doubt, t. To. My prescription is much more extensive) whether Probably to recover from the first? Whether this disease influences man's fertility? In advance thanks

Malanova T.B.
25.05.2004, 23:20
Likopid it is used for stimulation of the immune status in a complex of antiviral therapy. To the husband if at it or him anything is not present, it or this enough. Treatment VPCH by one course is usual is not limited. To genital function of the husband it is attitudes or relations has no. However during reception of therapy preservation is obligatory.