PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! At present I am far from the house and is not fast I can on...

Lena
20.05.2004, 05:42
Good afternoon!
At present I am far from the house and not soon I can get on reception to the gynecologist (local trust has not caused or called). As on a harm, for the first time in a life I had problems in this sphere. To me of 19 years. Couple of weeks the strong itch in the field of a perineum and especially in the field of a clitoris back has begun. Rescueed or saved;salvaged frequent podmyvanija and a solution hlorgeksidina Earlier. Now it does not remove or take out an itch. There was weak, but a unpleasant smell. Allocation have not changed (albesent, muddy, seldom plentiful). It seems to me, that the clitoris has increased. What it is possible to try or taste to not aggravate a situation? The local gynecologist spoke, what it is possible to do or make injections of an aloe - what for and whether it is necessary for me?

Malanova T.B.
23.05.2004, 09:22
You should address in a drugstore where on signs the pharmaceutist will give preparations of first aid.

Lena
25.05.2004, 23:03
And you would recommend what preparations?