PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me pregnancy of 10 weeks. The analysis of a blood has shown antibodies to a hepatitis...

Alina
25.05.2004, 11:19
At me pregnancy of 10 weeks. The analysis of a blood has shown antibodies to S.Nikogda's hepatitis hurted or was ill;was sick to nothing, transfusions did not do or make and so forth Now I do not know what to do or make. Whether so it is terrible - who knows? Doctors, naturally, insist on conservation of pregnancy, but I doubt.

child
25.05.2004, 21:50
Alina, pozh-that, do not think of any discontinuing. You will live with this diagnosis till 100 years! It or him have opened in 1986, what is it actually still anybody plainly does not know... Also that - that to descend or go from mind or wit. Descend or go better on hcv. ru - choose there in a forum a subject of pregnancy and you will see, how much to people lives, gives birth or travails also anything. At chronic a situation, certainly, better. There basically such little girls with kids are. Percent or interest a becoming infected of the child at sorts or labors of 5 %. To give birth or travail everywhere, instead of in insulators as the some people frighten... Health to you!