PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! The doctor has diagnosed (an endometriosis of the right ovary, pozad...

Rolling
23.05.2004, 03:57
The dear doctor! The doctor has diagnosed (an endometriosis of the right ovary, pozadisheechnyj endomerioz, the center of an endometriosis 7.. 9) Is appointed or nominated PRIMOLUTUM IF THAT WILL not approach or suit DJUFASTON! Whether treatment is Correctly appointed or nominated? I can not find PRIMOLUTUM in drugstores? Whether Efektivno it? In advance I thank.

Malanova T.B. on May, 19th 2004 13 : 38 : 25
And on the basis of what such diagnosis is put? To you the laparoscopy is made? An endometriosis of the right ovary - a cyst?

The doctor, after the first sorts or labors 20.11.99 have started to excruciate a pain in olasti an anus (especially in the first days monthly), thought that gemoroj but inspection has shown, that is not present. In a place of residing (of Helsinki) it has been made uzi, it is told or said that anything is invisible to exclude probability of an endometriosis it is necessary to make a laparoscopy. But I zaberemenella and operation have cancelled. After sorts or labors 28.11.03, has addressed to the gynecologist for inspection in Russia. The doctor has told or said " What for to do or make a laparoscopy, if and so all is visible. " It has been made by US, you know the conclusion. About a cyst of anything in the conclusion it is not told or said. I ask your advice or council what to do or make further, to accept medicines or all taki to perform operation? In advance I thank!

Malanova T.B.
25.05.2004, 21:13
Katya! If you have become pregnant, 6 months ago have given birth, about any endometriosis at present speech does not go!!!! According to US authentically to diagnose " the endometriosis of the right ovary, pozadisheechnyj endomerioz, the center of an endometriosis 7.. 9 " - is impossible, such localization of an endometriosis is put only according to a laparoscopy. Though nobody cancelled clinical signs, can be at you there is a clinic of an endometriosis, I do not know. The treatment, appointed or nominated to you, a little bit become outdated or a little bit out-of-date. Address on consultation in any establishment, not naming the diagnosis.