PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravtsvujte! To my child (8 years) it is diagnosed a histidinemia in SPb MA...

Lyudmila
25.05.2004, 10:57
Zdravtsvujte! To my child (8 years) it is diagnosed a histidinemia in SPb MAPO. From signs it is possible to list an autism, a mental retardation (absence of speech), convulsive attacks, frequent vomitings and pains in the field of a stomach or belly. We accept while only anticonvulsant perparaty (Fenobarbitalum and difenin). Prompt, please,
- Where it is possible to find the information on disease;
- Where in our country are engaged in treatment of similar disturbances;
- Whether you know something about medicamental treatment and diets for a histidinemia;
- Whether there are at you any data on the public organizations uniting patients or their parents. Thankful in advance for the answer.

Nekrasova N.J.
25.05.2004, 20:50
In treatment are engaged in Institute of pediatrics and Children's Surgery, (127412, Moscow, street Taldomskaja, 2) in unit of a hereditary pathology. Unfortunately, data on public organizations are not present.. I can offer only the link to the scientific article on a histidinemia, genetics of this disease, there there are links to other publications http: // www3. ncbi. nlm. nih. gov/htbin-post/Omim/dispmim? 235800