PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Last week by the doctor has been appointed or nominated ZHanin (as a contraceptive and sr-in the pony...

Natalia
24.05.2004, 23:26
Last week by the doctor has been appointed or nominated ZHanin (as a contraceptive and sr-in droppings of Testosteron-Depotum). The next menses 3 days ago should begin, have gone or send strong smearing allocation (usually for which at once she begins) and I have drunk first tablet ZHanina. In an hour all of allocation have stopped also a menses and has not begun. Pregnancy be like should not: vo-the first I was protected (the truth not in the most reliable way), vo-the second at me the raised or increased Prolactinum, v-tretih 2 house tests have shown that pregnancy is not present. Besides - to mine the previous cycle was without an ovulation (I always very strongly feel it or her). A question two: 1) whether To continue to drink ZHanin (I have drunk already 3 tablets) and to wait monthly for a cancelling or to throw, as something has gone not so. 2) if to continue to drink - whether I can count on contraceptive effect ZHanina and not be protected by additional agents.

Shishkanova O.L.
25.05.2004, 19:30
1. To continue 2. The first 7 days it is better to use additional methods.