PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! In 14 years to me diagnosed dysfunction of ovaries - were zader...

Irina
23.05.2004, 05:17
Hello! In 14 years to me diagnosed dysfunction of ovaries - there were delays up to nesoklkih months. Since then periodically saw Marvelon, Diana 35 - the periods 3 months I drink, 3 I have a rest. And long delays was not. At present I live without tablets more half a year. 3 months all bolee-were less regular, mejachnye prizodili is not equal in 28 days, but in predleah 5 6 weeks. But here from the beginning of July monthly it is not observed. All this time the vein a sexual life and not so worried, however has suddenly understood, that a delay already too long. Bought tests for pregnancy twice, but both of them of time have shown nothing. I understand, what dysfunction probably has again proved, but it would be desirable to refine, whether there can be still any variants, or something to tell or say it will be possible only after vzita to the doctor?
Yours faithfully,

Malanova T.B.
25.05.2004, 17:35
Can be and other reasons for a delay, for example, pregnancy. Visit on US up to a campaign to the doctor on reception.