PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Tell or say pozhalujsta-I wish to make under indications an insemination...

Elena
22.05.2004, 10:38
Hello. Tell or say pozhalujsta-I wish to make under indications an insemination with stimulation (second time). Recently has handed over analyses on natitela to fosfolipidam cardiolipin IgM-slabopolozh, IgG-otrits, fosfatidilserin otrits, fosfatidiletanolamin IgM slabopolozh, IgG otrits, fosfatidilholin-IgM slabopolozh, IgG otrits. Autoantibodies to HGCH IgM 47, 0, IgG slabopolozh 21, 0. Gemostaziogramma in norm or rate, assay on VA otrits. I was on consultation at two doctors sraznymi opinions. 1 variant 1* 1 in day in current of 30 days then the repeated analysis. 2 variant to start to accept Methypredum in 2 days after an insemination. I do not know as me to act or arrive, it would would be desirable that you that have advised that

Kirsanov A.A.
25.05.2004, 17:02
Before carrying out of treatment of sterility or barrenness by methods of auxiliary genesial technologies it is desirable to get rid of all pathologies (in that chise and immune) which can prevent to offensive or approach of pregnancy iee vynashivaniju. Therefore we in such situations start to spend therapy preliminary, if necessary continuing it or her during use VRT.
www. mcrm. ru