PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor!! Could not find the answer to the question, therefore I write it or him...

Sonja
23.05.2004, 19:14
The dear doctor!! Could not find the answer to the question, it or him once again, maybe, I therefore write not correctly otpavila previous time... Prompt, 1) whether can vrach-the gynecologist on an Internet recommend what is better to accept oral contraceptives to the young girl, 23 years, not given birth or not travailled? I do not smoke, problems with varices were not. In fact the majority of doctors on internal consultation is appointed or nominated with hormones from a ceiling, at all do not direct or refer on analyses. At me in this case on arms or hand results of analyses of ALL sexual hormones. All in norm or rate, (Prolactinum, Progesteronum, ekstradiol. LG, FSG, DEA-Zinci sulfas), is a little raised or increased only the HYDROCORTISONE (norm or rate - 140 600, at me 820), but he zhu can rise in consequence or investigation of usual stress, and Testosteron-Depotum is approached to the top border of norm or rate (norm or rate up to 4, 6, at me 4)
2) What else it is necessary to hand over analyses that the doctor could recommend the most suitable to me OK? My doctor on hormones at all has not sent, at once has named three preparations supposedly choose any Tri-mersi, femoden and tri-regol. On hormones it I under own initiative have already handed over a blood.
3) Which OK are better for accepting to get rid of erosion which does not disappear in any way in consequence or investigation of any hormonal disturbances (as has told or said to me the doctor which prietom even on hormones did not begin to direct or refer) because all infections which were I successfully already has treated, it was confirmed also with analyses.
4) What are better OK for accepting whenever possible to get rid of acnes on the face which as to me the cosmetician has told or said are quite explainable what at me Testosteron-Depotum is approached to the top border of norm or rate???
5) Tell or Say, in analyses to me have written, that Progesteronum at me in norm or rate, have put a parameter 9, but in the column norm or rate I have read through, that norm or rate at women at foll. f. (for myself I could not decipher these reductions, prompt, as it sounds) 0, 2 4, and at ljut. f. 8 78, and at me result in fact 9. I handed over for 7 days of a cycle. What. It turns out, it was the phase?? To which to approach parameters?? If to the first 9 it is the raised or increased parameter of Progesteronum. If to vtoroj-that - lowered???
In advance I shall be grateful for the answer. Sonja.

Malanova T.B.
25.05.2004, 13:50
1. No treatment in absentia is spent. 2. For selection OK it is necessary to make research of function of a liver and coagulating system of a blood. 3. The parameter of Progesteronum above norm or rate is not vysokoznachimym.