PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me 20 weeks, in 13 have sewn up. Me disturb a dyscomfort and not...

Larissa
23.05.2004, 01:56
Hello. At me 20 weeks, in 13 have sewn up. I am am disturbed with a dyscomfort and small pains, prickings at a full intestine. As though breaks off or lacerates, sensation, that I feel seams and on them presses. And constipations does not happen, I eat many fruit. I keep in contact with one pregnant woman with for and seams as at me. At it or her precisely same problem. Our doctors do not pay attention to complaints. If so it is necessary, we shall suffer, if only with kiddies all was vporjadke and if it is bad... That you would advise.

Pasenjuk A.M.
24.05.2004, 17:44
Pr applying shvovo it is usually appointed or nominated spazmolitik (often ginipral) for a voltage reduction of a uterus because at a cystectasia and an intestine of a uterus reacts. Discuss with treating vrachmo an opportunity of purpose or appointment spazmolitikov. In general anything bad is not present.

Larissa
25.05.2004, 12:26
The doctor does not appoint or nominate anything. When I have told or said, that the uterus often enters into a tonus, has responded, that I inserted suppositories. Unfortunately, in ours ZHK are able to conduct only pregnancy, and to save are not able.
Thanks for the answer.