PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me 7 I week of pregnancy, towards evening lomit a back (almost always), a pain...

Nika
20.05.2004, 09:48
At me 7 I week of pregnancy, towards evening lomit a back (almost always), do not feel any dyscomfort more, only sometimes as though "inflates or fans" a bottom of a stomach or belly. But here already 2 j day has started to smear on chut-hardly. It is Literally on pair or steam drops a day svetlo pink color (excuse for details). No bad sensations are present. How much or as far as it is serious? Whether it is necessary for something to undertake? I very much would be grateful to you, for concrete advice or council, t. To. To go to the doctor at me now there is no opportunity.: - (

The anonym
23.05.2004, 03:48
Anything to smear should not! The Most dangerous period when there are abortions for 13 week. If smears that means that not so, is better to the doctor to address, and if will smear cause fast. It is serious!!!

Tanja
25.05.2004, 11:15
Here and at me the same nonsense. Only these or it pair drops send or had first time for the first day not taken place monthly and the second on segodnja-would be it last day monthly.