PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the dear doctor! Prompt please, to me put SPKJA, but e...

Anna
24.05.2004, 16:25
Hello the dear doctor! Prompt please, to me put SPKJA, but it is yet exact, not confirmed diagnosis, and I drink OK 4 month. But today has paid attention, that at me (the middle of a cycle) have appeared allocation as during a menses, only without a blood, belo-yellow, dolinnoj 5 7 sm, them it is possible to reel up clots on a finger, I know such, what is it a characteristic attribute of an ovulation!!! Tell or say there can be it an ovulation in my case (tablets I drink correctly without misses or passings and t. Item)?! If is not present, then what is it, whether it is necessary to pay to this attention? And more one question: heard the inconsistent opinions, one speak an ovulation 12 hours, other 4 days, the third 8 and t last. Item And how actually? Or at all on a miscellaneous? In advance many thanks for the answer! Anna.

evromedprestizh
25.05.2004, 10:18
It is the condensed slime. No trouble I do not see. The ovulation is an output or exit of an ootid from a follicle and lasts minutes. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.