PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell, how all begins. At me today term, and I feel prev...

Natasha
23.05.2004, 20:34
Tell, how all begins. At me today term, and I feel excellently and to give birth or travail I am not going to. Except for the stomach or belly, any signs of pregnancy and, especially, sorts or labors.

Irina
25.05.2004, 09:16
At everyone on a miscellaneous. In ideale-harbingers of sorts or labors: weak fights, othozhdenie a mucous fuse, sensation, that the stomach or belly pulls downwards, a sleepiness. Then fights become stronger also an interval between them is reduced. Necessarily mark through how much minutes of fight and on how much seconds. Worse if waters will depart. To give birth or travail without waters is more sick (therefore do not jump, that " to give birth ") more quickly. Then it is instant in a maternity home, do not wait while zabolit. The child without waters suffers. And can so: not bolit-does not hurt, and then time and attempts. Then half an hour and you with ljalej. Such labors are called prompt or impetuous. And, in general, when I was on your place, I did not risk, sitting at home pending. If PSR podoshel-it is time in a maternity home. Success to you also obey the obstetrix or obstetrics.