PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, tell or say, please, that pnachat to accept hormonal...

Irina
22.05.2004, 17:24
The doctor, tell or say, please, that pnachat to accept hormonal contraceptives (for example tablets) what it is desirable to make analyses or how probably to check up compatibility of preparations at an individual level. I very much often collided or faced that girls grew stout, starting to accept contraceptive type, regulon, non-ovlon and even mersilon and marvelon. With what it is connected? With a specific feature of an organism or with feature of a preparation. I shall be very grateful, if will advise what to make analyses.

Soboleva L.I.
24.05.2004, 04:11
Hello! Analyses are necessary for selection of contraceptives on sexual hormones (estrogens, Progesteronum). As to individual compatibility with a preparation - alas, in practice such it is not spent yet. Rising of mass of a body - anabolic effect of hormones, the more hormones in tablets, the is more probability of rising of mass of a body. On the other hand women possess various sensitivity to hormones, t. e. At someone above risk of rising of mass of a body, and at someone below.
Choosing tablets, it is always better to prefer nizkodozirovannye.

Vitamina
24.05.2004, 15:42
The doctor, whether and all it is possible to accept tablets? Or there are any contraindications..?

Soboleva L.I.
25.05.2004, 09:15
Contraindications are also them not too a little. Among them - oncologic diseases, illnesses or diseases of heart, vessels, varicose illness or disease, serious diseases of a liver and kidneys, nervous, mental diseases, illnesses or diseases of a blood and connecting takni, endocrine system.