PDA

Просмотр полной версии : People, explain, why from 12/10 poischezali answers of mummies, have remained prie...

Elena
19.05.2004, 15:34
People, explain, why from 12/10 poischezali answers of mummies, have remained priemushchestvenno Pasenjuk A. ? It is failure any? Anything against the doctor I have no, even it is very glad, that to us respond, but it is remembered evromedprestizh people has amicably taken a dislike iz-for similar pieces. Clear to not sin on innocent.

Lena.
22.05.2004, 07:35
Vot-here. I too wished to ask, who it does or makes and what for. Our answers are not present, only terse not clear answers of the doctor.

Alain
25.05.2004, 07:21
Business in that (as I have noticed), that so it is done or made at conferences of other doctors of this site. And to evromedprestizhu there were claims vo-the first for sometimes inappropriate and inconsistent to themselves in different days of answers to different people (!?) references, and vo-the second, like earlier this conference would be considered without the doctor, but only among pregnant women. But if Pasenjuk A. will come here on a regular basis and to give explanatory or sensible advice or councils, personally I not against.