PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me with 30/01./03 the uterine bleeding proceeds. 32 years. A saw kont...

Oksana
23.05.2004, 06:53
At me with 30/01./03 the uterine bleeding proceeds. 32 years. Drank contraceptives in current of 7 years. There was a strong stress. No methods (hemostatic, hormonal) help or assist. Inflammations on US are not present. What to do or make?

Soboleva L.I.
24.05.2004, 07:05
Immediately to address in a hospital, to do or make a currettage of a cavity of the uterus and histological research then the doctor will appoint or nominate to you treatment. Already now it is necessary to begin antianemic therapy.

Oksana
25.05.2004, 06:29
The dear doctor! And as it is possible, if it is possible, to do without a currettage, in fact on US (both external and vulval or vaginal) inside it's OK. I am observed in female consultation from the very beginning of a bleeding. They consider or count, what is it reaction to long application of hormones and stress. Now I have stopped to accept Logest, have passed or have taken place monthly, but the following three days again "smears". Practically at once have appointed or nominated "Sorbifer", "Ascorutinum". Can vse-taki there is other any treatment, without a currettage? And what comes to light or is taped at histological research? Respond please.