PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Be well! To me have diagnosed an adenomyosis with a hysteromyoma. Tell or say has shaken...

Nino
23.05.2004, 00:16
Be well! To me have diagnosed an adenomyosis with a hysteromyoma. Tell or say please, how much or as far as it
Dangerously and what treatment can recommend?
38 years.

Savchenko A.A.
24.05.2004, 10:43
At an adenomyosis (an internal endometriosis, an endometriosis of a uterus) in a combination to a hysteromyoma treatment as a rule surgical. Probably as nabljudene at not expressed clinical picture, absence of bleedings, small volume of a hysteromyoma. Hormonal therapy is not effective. That or to recommend it is possible only after survey.

The anonym
24.05.2004, 20:19
Dear Savchenko A.A.
If you not against, I should remove or take off once again ehoskopiju (because this time I have removed or have taken off ehoskopiju at a menstrual cycle pochemu-that the doctor so has wanted) and I shall write to you the answer completely.
Thanks for attention!

Nina
24.05.2004, 23:00
Dear Savchenko A.A.
If you not against, I should remove or take off once again ehoskopiju (because this time I have removed or have taken off ehoskopiju at a menstrual cycle pochemu-that the doctor so has wanted) and I shall write to you the answer completely.
Thanks for attention!