PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pregnancy 7 8 ned. The nausea already passes or takes place, but since the first days of pregnancy...

Irina
23.05.2004, 04:41
Pregnancy 7 8 ned. The nausea already passes or takes place, but since the first days of pregnancy very much vzduvaet a stomach or belly, even after soup or fruit. A constant bitter taste in a mouth, gravity and nojushchie pains under the right rib. t 37.2 - 37.4. Up to pregnancy the liver at me was healthy. Tell or say please, it is a toxicosis? And more, 2 times and it are constant "pershit" a throat, a herpes viskakival already at that, shcho 2 months up to pregnancy I drank vitamins and immunal. What to do or make, I very much worry for the child. B-st the first in 23 years.

Olja
24.05.2004, 21:51
Irina, I felt too most. Now 12 week, an inflation have passed or have taken place, though was simply awful. The doctor has told or said, that such temperature is absolutely normal. I too very much experienced. Descend or go to genekologu is better, she will calm you, to worry to you in any way it is impossible.:)