PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I have faced such problem. At me both were palpated I...

Ula
23.05.2004, 19:56
Hello!
I have faced such problem. At me both were palpated an ovary and when I have made US were a trace. Results: a body of the womb 513456 mm (precise, equal), a myometrium homogeneous, enometrij-9 mm (2 layers). A lion. An ovary 3418 mm, structure or frame glandular, b/about. The right ovary 4325 mm, in structure or frame sites of inspissations. (US it was done or made 8 days prior to monthly). The previous US in October has revealed nothing, though the ovary already then was dense. Pains any are not present, allocation bleach, but infections any it was not revealed. The doctor has told or said, that anything we shall not treat times does not hurt. But all taki such situation disturbs me, because monthly at me too not in norm or rate (regular, but that poor or scanty plentiful and it is a lot of clots). Prompt, what with me such? And whether I can have children? Whether Really it is necessary to treat it?

Malanova T.B.
24.05.2004, 21:21
Any objective data for treatment it is not visible. And change of structure or frame of an ovary according to US - very rather.